Use the Roku universal remote codes to configure your remote for various devices. By using these, you will need to program your remote with the Roku system. Simply follow the steps that we have described below the list of codes.
Can I Use a Universal Remote For My Roku TV?
Yes because Roku universal remotes are very easy to set up and program your device. The table we have created with all kinds of Roku remote codes and brands can be used to find the best working code for your equipment.
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
|Microsoft Xbox One
|DISH Satellite TV
||535 , 645 , 1756
||0821 , 1111 , 4141 , 3411 , 3311 , 0001 , 2801 , 1931 , 1661 , 1561
||3183 , 2434 , 2414
||2434 , 2414 , 3183
||10706 , 11756
|Time Warner (Spectrum)
||1566 , 268 , 387
||12434 , 1346
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)
||12292 , 12434 , 11756 , 12290
||12049 , 11756 , 12434 , 387
||11756 , 1756 , 12434
||2434 , 12434
||0366 , 0091
|Bright House Cable
|GE Universal Remote Model
||2891 , 24922
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Roku
GE Universal Remote Codes For Roku
|Check GE Codes
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
Comcast xr2 Remote Code For TCL TV
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
S10-S1 ATT Uverse Remote Codes For ROKU TV
URC1056 Bright House Cable Remote Codes For ROKU TV
UR2-CBL-CV04 Cablevision Remote Codes For ROKU TV
UR4U–MDVR–CHD2 Charter Remote Codes For ROKU TV
URC-8820-MOTO Cox Communications Remote Codes For ROKU TV
UR5U-8780L Time Warner Remote Codes For ROKU TV
TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
VZ P265v3 RC Verizon FIOS Remote Codes For ROKU TV
How To Program Roku code for universal remote?
Setup or configuration of a universal remote can be done in three ways. The first is via a keycode, the second is with the universal remote code Search, and the third is by using manual setup instructions.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote Without Codes?
Through the searching method automatically, all the universal remote codes are scanned into the remote. Each code is scanned individually to find the correct remote code to program. Follow these steps:
- “Turn on” the smart device.
- Then the remote is turned on, press the device button only for 3 seconds. A light will appear to indicate the device is ready to be programmed.
- The remote should be pointed at the device and clicked on the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. A light signal will appear on the remote. By pressing the “up” or “down” key continuously, the device will turn off.
- You can verify the code by clicking the “power” key. Make sure the device is turned on. Check that the remote is programmed correctly by changing the channel if it starts up.
- You can now save the code by tapping the “device” button. When the code is saved, the LED on the device will blink two times.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
We can program a universal remote by using the keycode, which specifies the model and makes of your appliance.
- It is necessary to turn on the device first.
- By using the Remote for Roku TV – press “TV”.
- When the “Setup” button is pressed, the Universal Remote will flash “Light”.
- Enter the “Keycode” you obtained from the instructional guide.
- Press and hold the power button on your remote after completing this procedure.
- Release the “Power Button” if the screen turns off
All done! Your Roku remote with the number will now work perfectly. If it still doesn’t work, repeat the same process but use a different code from the same reference table.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Your universal remote can be set into the search mode if you couldn’t find the key code that worked at that time. Look in the manual for the code.
- The first step is to turn on the device
- Hold down the “Setup” button now
- Put in “9-9-1” (three digits)
- When the device “Turns Off”, hold the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up until it does.
Although this method might take a bit more time, finding your key code is extremely important. Following the procedure, your remote should now work for all functions.
The universal remote codes along with the methods are intended to help you program your device with your favorite universal remote control.
You still haven’t programmed your remote control? Afterward, change the code and follow the steps to program your Roku TV with the universal remote. It doesn’t matter what kind of remote you’re using, you’ll just have to enter the codes until it works.