We have compiled a list of LG universal remote control codes that can be used with all LG televisions.
With these codes, you can select a 3, 4, or 5-digit code into a universal remote control. A properly programmed universal remote can work with TV, cable, satellite, and receiver.
Choose your code and then read the directions below.
3 Digit Code for LG TV
4 Digit Code for LG TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for LG TV
LG Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for LG TV
One For All LG Universal Remote Codes
DirecTV Remote Codes For LG TV
How to Program LG Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, The remote codes are automatically scanned during the scanning process. For the correct LG remote code, It sans one code at a time. In order to do that, you can follow these steps:
- Start by “Turning ON” a smart device.
- Tap on the “Device Button” only for three seconds, An LED light will appear and your system is ready to program.
- Enter CH+ and CH- switches, On and Off signals will appear at this time.
- Now press the up and down key continuously, Your system will be turned off.
- As soon as the device is powered on, you can verify codes by changing its channel, if it works then the remote is working fine.
- For saving the code, tap the “Device” button.
- When LED will flash twice so it proves that your code has been saved.
How to Program LG Universal Remote With Manual Method
To use this method, you must get the keycode from a reference table which also indicates the make and model of your equipment. To do this you must follow these steps.
- Start your Device.
- Press the “TV” with “LG universal remote”.
- Press the “Setup button”, You will see the “Light Flash”.
- Enter the keycode that you selected from the reference table.
- In order to complete the procedure, “pointing the remote at the device” and “press and hold the power” button.
- You can release the “Power Button” when the screen switches off.
You will now be able to use the universal remote control with your TV. In case your device does not work, repeat the same procedure with another code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program LG Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode if you didn’t find the right key code at that time. In the manual, there is a code that forces the remote into search mode.
- First, “Turn On” your device.
- Hold the “Setup” key for a few seconds
- Type three-digit code “9-9-1”.
- Press “Power Button” on the remote.
- Enter Channel up key and your device in this situation “Turns Off”.
Using the above method may take a little longer, but it is very important to find your keycode. After following the above steps, The remote should work all its functions.
Some Troubleshooting Steps If your LG universal remote isn’t working
- Replace the batteries in your remote if all the buttons aren’t working.
- Make sure the + and – labels inside the compartment match when replacing the battery.
- Battery quality is important
- Check the IR Sensor
- Infrared light rays allow remote controls to perform most functions as simple as On/Off or Channel Up/Down. Be certain that the device is accessible from all angles.
- Register and Unregister
- If some of the remote buttons don’t work, try unregistering and re-registering.
- If you have tried everything and none of the keys work, you need to replace the remote.
- Reset or Program the Remote
- Once all the problems have been fixed, try setting up or programming the LG universal remote to work with the desired device.
You can easily and efficiently control your LG device by using the correct LG universal remote codes. Following these simple steps will enable you to enjoy clutter-free entertainment in your living room.