Vivitar is 8 devices universal remote control, VIVITAR is a popular brand. As usual to program a device we should know about the Vivitar universal remote codes.
These codes can be used to control your DVD player, TV, VCR, Blu-Ray, etc. Vivitar universal remote has 3 & 4 digit universal remote codes, for those who don’t know which universal remote code to use, here is the table with the codes for many types of universal remotes, so you can operate your device easily.
- 1 Vivitar Universal Remote Codes
- 2 Vivitar Remote Codes List
- 3 Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
- 4 Vivitar Universal Remote Instructions
- 5 How to Program a Vivitar Universal Remote Without Codes
- 6 How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 7 How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Code Search
- 8 Features Of The Vivitar Universal Remote Control
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes
|Brand||Vivitar Remote Codes|
|Element TV||10178 , 11886|
|Emerson TV||0019 , 0183 , 0463 , 0179 , 0154 , 0282 , 0038 , 0236 , 0182 , 0623 , 0180 , 0185 , 1944 , 1963 , 0178 , 0270 , 0039 , 0181 , 0177 , 0171 , 0280 , 0158|
|Insignia TV||2002 , 1517 , 1204 , 1326 , 0171 , 1963|
|LG TV||1993 , 1423 , 1178 , 0829 , 0442 , 1265 , 0178 , 0700 , 0856 , 1325 , 1758|
|Philips TV||1483 , 0054 , 1154 , 1454 , 0690|
|Samsung||0019 , 0702 , 0030 , 1575 , 1312 , 0814 , 0427 , 0329 , 0032 , 0408 , 0766 , 1903 , 1395 , 0178 , 1060 , 0056|
|Sanyo TV||1142 , 0484 , 0088 , 0146 , 0232 , 0154 , 0107 , 0799 , 0159 , 0893|
|Sony TV||1177 , 1036 , 1135 , 1001 , 1093|
|Vizio TV||505 , 1226 , 627 , 113 , 011 , 502 , 004 , 1064|
Vivitar Remote Codes List
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Samsung
For Samsung universal remote codes just visit this post and you can find all codes for Samsung tv
Vivitar Universal Remote Instructions
Vivitar remote control setup is provided in three steps. The code can only be used if your universal remote control is programmed to work with your VIVITAR TV. We have also outlined how to program a VIVITAR TV with a universal remote control below.
How to Program a Vivitar Universal Remote Without Codes
The universal remote codes are all detected automatically in the search process. The software scans each code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program your device.
Follow these steps:
- “Turn On” your system that is needed to program by the universal remote control.
- Hold and press the device button just for 3 seconds, at this time LED light will illuminate.
- Press the CH+ and CH- keys by pointing the remote towards the TV. It will show “ON and OFF” signals.
- Simultaneously, You can press the “up” or “down” key. So your system will turn off.
- Then click “Power” to check the code. You should see the device turning on. As your device working starts, you check that the remote is programmed correctly by changing the channel.
- Tap the device button After you’ve saved the code, LED will blink twice for confirmation.
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Manual Method
With the help of Keycodes, your system can be programmed with universal remotes and recognize the model of your device.
- The first step is to “Turn On” the device.
- With “Vivitar universal remote” – you press “TV”
- Press and hold the “Setup button” it will show “Light Flash“.
- Now, Enter the “Keycode” that you collected from the programming guide.
- After following these steps, you will need to “Point your remote at the TV” and then press the power button.
- Whenever the screen goes off, tap the “Power Button”.
That’s it, the universal remote control will now work perfectly with your TV. Repeat these steps with various codes when your device is not showing any response. You selected another code from the appropriate column.
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Code Search
The universal remote can be set to search mode for the correct keycode. This is mentioned in the manual.
- “Switch On” the device.
- Now hold down the “Setup” button for a few seconds.
- Enter “9-9-1” (three digits).
- Then hold the “Power Button” and press the “Channel Up” button until your TV turns off.
Finding your keycode may require a little more effort, but it is very necessary. All functions on your remote should now work after following the above steps.
Features Of The Vivitar Universal Remote Control
- This universal remote can control up to 8 devices.
- This remote control battery works Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Simpler and more convenient.
- You do not need a remote control anymore.