Do you plan to use the AOC universal remote control with your television? If you are looking for the current AOC TV codes, then the following list will provide you with the latest codes that you will need to program your AOC TV.
Also, we share the programming instructions for the remote, If you follow the instructions as per the below-mentioned methods, you can use these codes with your favorite universal remote control to pair up with TV, Cable, and Sat remote.
- 1 AOC TV 3 Digit Codes
- 2 AOC TV 4 Digit Codes
- 3 AOC TV 5 Digit Codes
- 4 GE AOC TV Codes
- 5 RCA AOC TV Codes
- 6 Philips AOC TV Codes
- 7 Magnavox AOC TV Codes
- 8 AOC TV Manuals For Model Numbers:
- 9 How to Program AOC TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 10 The Manual Method for Programming AOC TV’s Universal Remote
- 11 How to Program AOC TV Universal Remote With Code Search
- 12 Conclusion:
AOC TV 3 Digit Codes
AOC TV 4 Digit Codes
AOC TV 5 Digit Codes
GE AOC TV Codes
0156, 0004, 0187, 0014, 0005, 0175, 0009
RCA AOC TV Codes
1005 , 1196 , 1006 , 1082 , 1004 , 1195 , 1007
Philips AOC TV Codes
0119 , 0002 , 0217 , 0102 , 0502 , 0320 , 0003
0023 , 0017
AOC TV Manuals For Model Numbers:
How to Program AOC TV Universal Remote Without Codes
When you use the auto search method, the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote. Scanning one code at a time, it identifies the correct remote code for your remote control. Here are the instructions:
- “Turn on” the smart device, such as the TV, that you wish to control with the universal remote.
- Press the device button for 3 seconds (TV, DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) after turning on the remote. The LED light will blink on the device which means the device is ready to program.
- Place the remote next to the device and click on the “CH+” & “CH-” buttons.
- On/off signals will be displayed. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click on the “power” key to verify the code.
- Ensure that the device is turned on. if it starts, Check that your remote is programmed correctly by changing the channel.
- You can now save your code by tapping on the “device” button.
- If the code was successfully stored, the LED of the device will blink twice.
The Manual Method for Programming AOC TV’s Universal Remote
Your remote can easily program with the help of the keycode. This code identifies the brand and model of your equipment.
- The device needs to be turned on first
- Choose “TV” from the “AOC TV universal remote”
- Hold down the “Setup” button on the Universal Remote until the “Light Flash” appears (it means that it’s in “Learning mode”)
- In the final step, enter the “Keycode” from the programming manual (Instruction Booklet).
- Having finished this process, press and hold the “power” button on your remote control.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button”
That’s it. Your universal remote control should now be able to control your TV. If it doesn’t, repeat the whole procedure with a different code in the same section of the reference table.
How to Program AOC TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you were unable to find the correct key code for the device at the time. It is possible to set your universal remote to search mode. There is a code in the manual that activates the search mode.
- First, turn on the device
- Hold down the “Setup” button now
- Please enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Keep pressing the “Power Button” on your remote control until the device “Turns Off”.
Finding your key code may take some time, but it is very important. Once you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should work with all its functions.
Hopefully, you have been able to program your AOC tv and your favorite remote control using the above methods and codes. They are used to set up the remote control for AOC TVs.
You can also provide new universal remote control codes that work for you in our below comment section; we will post them on our website to share with other users who are searching for those codes as well. You can also leave existing universal remote control codes in the below comment section; we will forward those codes to the users too.