If you just bought one of the Funai TV remote control and don’t know how to program it with a cluster of different codes. The best guide you can use to program your universal remote control for your Funai TV.
Here you will find all the Funai TV universal remote codes to set up remote control and television together, you can try the remote codes from the below-mentioned list of three-digit, four-digit, and also five-digit codes.
If one code doesn’t work for you. You can try the next one and do the same thing until you find the right one.
- 1 3 Digit Funai TV Remote Codes List
- 2 4 Digit Funai TV Remote Codes List
- 3 5 Digit Funai TV Remote Codes List
- 4 GE, One-For-All Codes For Funai TV & DVD Player
- 5 RCA Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
- 6 Philips Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
- 7 Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
- 8 Funai TV Remote APP
- 9 Funai TV Troubleshooting Manual PDF
- 10 Program with Auto Search for Funai TV Universal Remote
- 11 Program with Manual Method for Funai TV Universal Remote
- 12 Program With Code Search for FUNAI TV Universal Remote
- 13 Conclusion:
3 Digit Funai TV Remote Codes List
4 Digit Funai TV Remote Codes List
5 Digit Funai TV Remote Codes List
GE, One-For-All Codes For Funai TV & DVD Player
0189, 0051, 0227, 0042, 0053, 0456
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
1189, 1038, 1047, 1046
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
0247, 0706, 0906, 0805, 0520 , 0324
Funai TV Remote APP
Funai TV Remote Control is designed by AYYAN.
It is not an official App of Funai, it’s simply the data to help the users in a more convenient way.
Program with Auto Search for Funai TV Universal Remote
With the auto search method, all universal remote codes will automatically go through the remote scanning process. During the process of scanning, each code will be selected individually to find out the right remote code to program your remote control. To do this, follow these steps:
- “Turn on” the smart device such as the TV with the universal remote control.
- “On” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for three seconds. You will see a LED light which means the device is ready to program.
- To control your device, point the remote at it and click the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons.
- An on/off signal will appear. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click on the “power” key to verify the code. Make sure the device is turned on. When the remote starts, changed the channels to verify that it is programmed correctly.
- Tap “device” now to save the code. You will see the LED of the device blink twice to confirm the code is stored.
Program with Manual Method for Funai TV Universal Remote
When we use the manual method, we must know the keycode for the universal remote. The keycode also identifies the make and model of the device.
- Firstly, you need to “Turn On The Device”
- On your Funai TV universal remote, select “TV”
- Hold the setup key for a few seconds until a light flashes on your remote (This indicates that your remote is in learning mode).
- Final step: enter the “Keycode” which you found in the Programming Guide (Instructions manual).
- After you have done this, simply “point your remote at the TV” and then “press and hold the power” button
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button”
Now you will be able to control your TV with the universal remote control. If you are having difficulties with your device, try another code from the same section in the reference table.
Program With Code Search for FUNAI TV Universal Remote
When you don’t have a keycode, you can set up your remote using the auto code search method for the right code. You will need to look at the manual of your remote for the code which forces your remote into search mode.
- To begin, turn on your device
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a few seconds
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1”
- Now press the power button for a few seconds and then press the channel up button at the same time, your device should “Turn Off”
- Let’s restart your device again and see if it works.
You might need to spend extra time finding your keycode if you use the above method. After you have followed the above instructions, the remote should be working with all the functions to operate your TV.
Hopefully, the above methods and codes have solved the problem of programming your Funai TV and your favorite remote. You can use them to set up the Funai universal remote control.
We are interested in receiving your feedback on this article, it will help us to improve our site and can provide helpful information to as many people as possible who are waiting for their universal remote codes. We also appreciate it if any of the other new codes work for you, you can drop those codes in the below comment section and we will post them on the website too.