Let’s discuss codes for the Craig technology, We have provided all the Craig TV’s Universal Remote Control Codes that will help you to operate your devices if you are using Craig bookcase system for music or home theater, and would like to control them with a single universal remote control. It is generally easier with the remote to adjust your volume or turn on your system.
The following list contains all types of codes, such as 2 digit, 3 digit, 4 digit, and 5 digit codes as well.
Additionally, it includes step-by-step instructions on how to program your universal remote control, so follow the steps, then once you have figured out how to do it, you can enter the codes when it is ready.
Craig TV 3 Digit Remote Codes List
Craig TV 4 Digit Remote Codes List
Craig TV 5 Digit Remote Codes List
GE & One-For-All Codes For Craig TV
Code for Craig Soundbar’s Universal Remote
RCA Code For Craig TV
Philips Codes For Craig TV
How to Program Craig TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- The first step is to Turn On the TV with the universal remote.
- Turn On the remote and “Press the Device Button” for 3 seconds until the red light starts flashing.
- Take the remote toward the TV and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Keep pressing the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- By clicking the “Power” key, you can check your remote code. Simply turn on the device again and check the device by changing its channel to ensure the remote is programmed correctly.
- Click the “Device” button. The light will blink twice to confirm that the code has been saved successfully.
How to Program Craig TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
The key code is used to quickly program a universal remote control and it can also identify the brand of your equipment.
- “Switch On” the device.
- By using the Craig Tv universal remote, choose TV.
- After pressing the Setup button from Universal remote Led will flash at that time.
- Write your Keycode by using an instructional guide.
- Click and hold the Power button after taking the remote towards Tv.
- Tap on the Power button then the screen switches off.
Now, your television will now work properly with the universal remote control. If it does not, then repeat the above methods and try again with another code.
How to Program Craig TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Alternatively, if you were not able to find an exact code, you could set your universal remote to a search mode to find the right code. To do this, you need to enter the manual’s code.
- Initially Turn On the device.
- Hold and press the Setup button.
- Write a 3 digit code “9-9-1”.
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up until the device “Turns Off”
You may have to spend some extra time on this method, but it is very important to find your key code. After completing the above procedure, your remote should work all its functions.
In the beginning, confirm the brand name of your remote control, and then you can try all the universal remote codes that are listed above one by one. If we have missed any code or information about it so please leave a comment and share it with your buddies. Thanks for visiting our blog.